What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
- Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally-identifiable information. Submitting such information is done so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you, or responsible for consequences of your submission.
- Information we receive from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit different parts of our site or applications and what selections you make on the services. We may also automatically collect certain technical information including but not limited to: IP address, browser type, operating system, hardware model mobile device used, cookies that identify your browser, navigation paths, search queries.
Who has access to personal information?
Streit Law LLC will not disclose any information about you to unaffiliated companies or organizations without your consent, unless:
- We believe it is necessary to respond to an inquiry or provide you with a service which you have requested;
- To implement the terms of our legal services;
- To our agents and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf.
How is your personal information protected?
- Streit Law LLC takes appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, and/or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures. No method of information transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. The security of your information also depends on you and what measures you take to protect your own personal information. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy or security measures, and any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
How to correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications.
You may opt out of any future contact from Streit Law LLC at any time. Please contact us at any time to see what data we have, to change/correct data, to ask us to delete data, or to opt out of future communications.
Updated: January 15, 2023
By using this website, you agree to these terms:
- The information contained on this website is provided for general informational purposes only. To the extent that the information on this website may discuss the law, it provides only a general overview of the law, which may or may not apply to all situations and circumstances.
- The use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any confidential information sent to by Streit Law LLC in response to a communication you submit via this website will not be privileged or confidential until we have agreed to act as your legal counsel, you have executed a written agreement, and you have paid any required retainer payment for services. An attorney-client relationship is not established until all such steps have been completed successfully. Please do not send any confidential information until an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- The information on this website may not be accurate in or applicable to your jurisdiction. Information on this website is provided “as is” and without any conditions, representations, or warranties of any kind. Streit Law LLC does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any content. We disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken, or not taken, based on the contents of this website the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any hyperlinks contained on the website are not under the control of Streit Law LLC. Accordingly, we make no representation as to the quality, safety, or validity of these websites. We provide hyperlinks as a tool to assist in research and accessing information, not as an endorsement of the website. Streit Law LLC uses appropriate commercially available anti-virus software to ensure that this website does not contain or carry viruses. However, due to rapidly developing nature of viruses and the Internet, it is strongly recommended that individuals employ anti-virus software when accessing this web site. Streit Law LLC makes no warranty that the website or its e-mail correspondence is free from such viruses.
- All claims and disputes relating are to be settled solely by binding arbitration in Ramsey County, Minnesota. Prior to bringing such a claim, a party must obtain an expert affidavit as required by Minn. Stat. 544.42. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of a competent jurisdiction.
- Streit Law LLC reserves the right to revise our Disclaimer or any part of it from time to time. The effective date of the most recent Disclaimer is noted below. We will post any revisions on this page. If you use our website after revisions have been made, you acknowledge that you are agreeing to be bound by the revisions as changed.
- Updated: January 15, 2023.